Monday, April 15, 2013

Avocado Tuna Salad ****

Absolutely brilliant.  I am in shock how easy and yet yummy this is.  I've had it pinned for ages, but I kept forgetting to make it.  I am so glad I finally got around to it!  I didn't have any hard-boiled eggs and didn't have time to make them, so I just omitted those for now.  I also added a spoonful of dill pickle relish, since that's how I like my tuna.  I mixed it up and ate it straight out of the bowl, but it would be delish on toast with lettuce and tomato.  Or even spread on crackers.  She mentions on the blog that she has it for a snack, but I used a whole avocado and had it for lunch.  Very filling, in my opinion.


AVOCADO TUNA SALAD
(GirlWhoLovesEverything)

One hard-boiled egg
1/2 avocado
1 can light tuna
Salt and pepper, to taste

Mash ingredients together in medium bowl.  Serve on toast or with crackers.

No comments: