Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Crescents ****

The kids absolutely adored these things!  The 8-year-old says they were "to die for yummy."  I didn't bother drizzling with the chocolate syrup, and I just use regular milk chocolate chips, since that's what I had.  So stinking easy to throw together in the morning last minute!  I love it!



PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP CRESCENTS
Amy (amylz)

1 tube of crescent rolls
peanut butter
mini chocolate chips
chocolate syrup

Begin by unrolling crescent rolls and spreading peanut butter over each. Older kids can use a butter knife to do this. For younger kids, I would offer the backside of a spoon to spread the peanut butter. Sprinkle mini chocolate chips over top of peanut butter. Starting with the fat end of the crescent, roll up each triangle. Place on a baking sheet and bake at 375 degrees for 11-13 minutes. Top with chocolate syrup and enjoy!

No comments: